Three Memberships in One
BANCF Members are also a member of NAHB & FHBA!
BANCF members get the very best information, advocacy, education and networking opportunities in their three-in-one membership! When you join BANCF, you automatically become a state and national member, tripling your investment right away.
National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) was established in the early 1940’s and serves as the voice of America’s housing industry. NAHB works to ensure that housing is a national priority and that all American’s have access to safe, decent, and affordable housing. A Federation of more than 700 state and local associations, NAHB represents more than 140,000 members.
Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA), established in 1947, is Florida’s local/regional home builder association. FHBA is a statewide trade association based in Tallahassee representing thousands of member companies including homebuilders, trade contractors, architects, engineers, designers, suppliers and industry professionals in the homebuilding, multi-family and mixed-use development markets. FHBA works to create the best possible economic and regulatory environment for members to succeed.
Here are some of the benefits of being a member!
- More than 450 member companies in the Alachua County area, plus the surrounding counties of Levy, Gilchrist, Dixie, Lafayette, Madison, Taylor, Suwannee, & Hamilton.
- Local office with full-time staff of five professionals with many years combined experience ready to answer questions and provide personalized assistance.
- Membership Meetings & committee meetings and specialized activities all providing opportunities to network and make important business contacts, share ideas, and get up-to-date information.
- Promotional opportunities: exclusively for BANCF Members including publications, sponsorships, product display, recognition in front of peers, and marketing to the public.
- Governmental Affairs: provides critical current information for our members and allows you to take an active role in providing valuable input on proposals affecting the construction industry and the affordability of housing in our community.
- Commercial Builders Council: a group formed to target the needs of our commercial builders and other members in the commercial field.
- Workforce Training: The Builders Association of North Central Florida (BANCF) is the sponsor of the Apprenticeship Program, serving 4 trades. This exciting program trains over 250 new apprentices each year and is available exclusively to employees of BANCF members.