BANCF Members are also a member of FHBA & NAHB!
BANCF members get the very best information, advocacy, education and networking opportunities in their three-in-one membership! When you join BANCF, you automatically become a state and national member, tripling your investment right away.
Builders Association of North Central Florida, Gainesville
- More than 550 member companies in the Alachua County area, plus the surrounding counties of Levy, Gilchrist, Dixie, Lafayette, Madison, Taylor, Suwannee, & Hamilton.
- Local office with full-time staff of six professionals with many years combined experience ready to answer questions and provide personalized assistance.
- Monthly Membership Meetings, committee meetings, and specialized activities all providing opportunities to network and make important business contacts, share ideas, and get up-to-date information.
- Promotional opportunities exclusively for BANCF Members including publications, sponsorships, product display, recognition in front of peers, and marketing to the public.
- A Governmental Affairs department that provides critical current information for our members and allows you to take an active role in providing valuable input on proposals affecting the construction industry and the affordability of housing in our community.
- Commercial Builders Council, a group formed to target the needs of our commercial builders and other members in the commercial field.
- Workforce Training. The Builders Association of North Central Florida (BANCF) is the sponsor of the Apprenticeship Program at Santa Fe College (SFC), serving 4 trades. This exciting program trains over 100 new apprentices each year and is available exclusively to employees of BANCF members.
- Over 7,800 member companies statewide
- The Southeast Building Conference (SEBC), is the largest industry trade show in the southeast. As the premier trade event, the SEBC includes outstanding educational programs featuring three days of hard-hitting seminars, networking opportunities, round table discussions and industry briefings.
- Cost-effective insurance coverage through Florida Home Builders Insurance (FHB), construction insurance experts by builders, for builders. Offering General Liability for general contractors and Artisans, Builders Risk, Roofers & Construction Specialties, Property & Inland Marine, Workers Compensation, Excess Umbrella Liability, OCP & Wrap Policies, and Architects & Engineers Liability.
- A solution to interpreting Florida’s building code through the 411 Code program. 411 Code provides members free access to an independent code consultant with 35 years experience, to answer questions, provide code interpretations, and give plan review assistance and analysis for builders.
- Legislative Advocacy – The most effective means of improving the economic environment of the building industry and your ability to do business is in the legislative, regulatory, and legal arenas, fighting unnecessary fees and seeking ways to stop burdensome regulation. In 2016 alone, through the work of the FHBA Governmental Affairs Committee, the cost of residential construction was reduced by $7,000 per home annually.
- Over 140,000 member companies across the nation.
- A strong voice in Washington Advocacy, Legal Services, to help you defeat excessive regulations and defend affordable housing initiatives on Capitol Hill, in your state and in the communities where you do business. That puts money and time back in your pocket.
- Critical News and Information through NAHB Now, Eye on Housing, specialty e-newsletters, social media, alerts and exclusive website content. For more than 70 years NAHB has been the nation's leading source for housing industry information. Up-to-date information, when you want it, how you want it!
- Access to NAHB Expert Advisors who can address your specific business questions. When you become an NAHB member, you get instant access to our distinguished economists, tax specialists, legal research staff, financial experts and regulatory and technical specialists.
- Exposure to the Latest Building Products and Services through direct contact with industry vendors.The International Builders’ Show™ (IBS) is a business-building experience like no other.
- Valuable Member Discounts through NAHB's Member Advantage Program. Your membership entitles you to discounts on vehicles, shipping, cell phone plans, computers, car rentals, office supplies and more. NAHB's purchasing power means big savings!
- Access to NAHB.org, NAHB’s member-only online community with up-to-the-minute news reports, reference materials, and research.