BANCF Members are also a member of FHBA & NAHB!
When you join the Builders Association of North Central Florida you automatically become a member and receive full membership benefits from all three levels of the builders association federation:
Builders Association of North Central Florida, Gainesville
- More than 550 member companies in the Alachua County area, plus the surrounding counties of Levy, Gilchrist, Dixie, Lafayette, Madison, Taylor, Suwannee, & Hamilton.
- Local office with full-time staff of six professionals with over 40 years combined experience ready to answer questions and provide personalized assistance.
- Monthly Membership Meetings, committee meetings, and specialized activities all providing opportunities to network and make important business contacts, share ideas, and get up-to-date information.
- Promotional opportunities exclusively for BANCF Members including publications, sponsorships, product display, recognition in front of peers, and marketing to the public.
- A Governmental Affairs department that provides critical current information for our members and allows you to take an active role in providing valuable input on proposals affecting the construction industry and the affordability of housing in our community.
- Commercial Builders Council, a group formed to target the needs of our commercial builders and other members in the commercial field.
- Workforce Training.The Builders Association of North Central Florida (BANCF) is the sponsor of the Apprenticeship Program at Santa Fe College (SFC), serving 4 trades. This exciting program trains over 100 new apprentices each year and is available exclusively to employees of BANCF members.
- About 7,700 member companies statewide
- Cost-effective insurance coverage through Florida Home Builders Insurance Agency
- High-quality educational programs through the Southeast Building Conference
- Free subscription to Florida Home Builder Magazine with information targeted to building professionals
- Lobbying on state issues affecting the building industry and your ability to do business
- 143,000 member companies across the nation employing over eight million Americans
- Weekly news email update with the latest analysis on regulatory, technological, legislative, marketing techniques and other industry related issues
- Money-saving discounts benefiting your business, your employees, and your family through our Member Advantage program
- Invitation to attend the International Builders’ Show™, with over 120 educational seminars and 1,300 suppliers in the show which includes all types of buildings - wood, concrete, stone & brick
- Access to www.NAHB.org, NAHB’s member-only online community with up-to-the-minute news reports, reference materials, and research
- Free customized resource listings from NAHB Housing Library on any building-related & legal topic and access to research conducted by the NAHB Research Center
- Lobbying on federal issues affecting the building industry and your ability to do business here in our community